Breaking News
Loading...

Increase your Java S40 Internet Speed

12:52 AM


Hello everyone, I met high speed internet in my s40 phone yesterday  and I would like to share that with you all.
This is just a simple way.
Everyone wants to surf net in your PC, but belive me you will forget that.
So, here it goes, Connect your phone to Nokia PC Suite(in case on Nokia), Samsung Suite(in case on Samsung)

1.jpg 

Since I tested it on Nokia and Samsung phone. So, I am talking about Samsung and Nokia


You can try and tell if any other Company phone works.
Ok, after connecting your phone, go to connect to internet and chose the uncommon setting for your phone for connecting to net. 

3.jpg 
My was Aircel(Assam) and I tried Aircel Chennai settings(in pc suite) and that worked with high speed net.
2.jpg 
In case another net settings doesn't work, then try with suitable settings.
Now, after getting connected. All you have to do is surf net with your s40 phone and experiencing high speed net. I didn't met high download speed with that but, try with yours.



SEE ALSO : RECOVER YOUR LOST PHOTOS IN MEMORY CARD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer